Remediation Action Plans
At the core of every contaminated site assessment is the technical junction that determines when a site requires remediation and/or management actions. At Advanced Deconstruction, our experience team is required with vast expertise in providing cost-effective advice streamlined to meet the objectives of our client and the requirements of the regulators.
Our services focus on designing and implementing a remediation techniques/technology with goals including:
- Address the primary threats to the site
- Adopt a mix of remediation technologies/techniques aimed at eliminating threat to human and the environment.
- Complement remediation processes with institutional controls from long-term management and to mitigate short-term impact.
- Return the affected soil and water to profitable use
- Earn the trust and confidence of stakeholder