Land Remediation, Soil Testing and Validation
Our technical remediation experts have extensive experience spanning across a wide range of industries, bringing diverse methodologies and principles in communicating environmental risk and uncertainties and ultimately, optimizing conventional toxicology systems.
Advanced Deconstruction offers services in design and implementation of contaminated land remediation processes including;
- Qualitative and Quantitative risk assessment relative to site
- Sediment and contaminants characterization
- Environmental Health risk assessment
- Development of remediation action plan, and
- Assessment of all common air and soil contaminants
- Bulk earth remediation and disposal
We create synergy with developers, municipal council and business in providing balanced, cost efficient, innovative systems that ensure environmental safety. Our team of environmental engineers, project managers and scientists provide advice that essentially seeks to;
- Avoid and potentially eliminate traditional environmental liabilities
- Identify legal non-compliance areas
- Establish areas of non-conformity with attainable suggestions for future improved sustainability
Please contact us to plan your next steps for land assessment and remediation.