Advanced Deconstruction is a fully licensed demolition company with a high level of experience in a broad range of demolition fields.Our services include:
- Manual deconstruction on projects of a sensitive or spatially challenged nature.
- Mechanical demolition of entire industrial, commercial and government sites.
- Internal demolition and structural modifications.
- Housing demolition.
- Concrete uplift and recycling.
- Lift Removal.
- Emergency response for natural events or compromised structural integrity issue.
- Including fire damaged structures which contain asbestos.
- Heritage works, including partial demolition of buildings and return to base build activities.
- High risk deconstruction projects requiring cranes and other large lifting equipment.
- Salvage options for clients with particular requirement.
- Removal and management of hazardous materials including asbestos, SMF, lead and PCB’s.
- Decommissioning and removal of medical equipment from active radiation oncology units.
- Removal of decommissioned plant and equipment from refineries.
- Airside Demolition.
Advanced Deconstruction employs in house supervisors and project teams with invaluable experience in these fields. Whether removing a heritage balustrade or removing a lineal accelerator the exact same attention to detail is applied.
Advanced Deconstruction has implemented customised solutions for clients requiring extreme high risk or high level sensitivity to be managed, and regularly seeks to improve upon industry standards to maximise results. This goal is achieved through consultation, not just with the client, but with the stakeholders on the ground. Once a firm understanding of requirement is reached, methodology is then discussed with those to be performing the tasks which eliminates surprise and creates a solution that is not just good in theory.
We adhere to all industry standards and best practice is our practice. We relish working with companies whose OH&S standards are of the highest level, as we know our own safety is being taken as seriously as we take our clients. We have the resources and the knowledge to service your project by meeting all of your requirements.